Craig Quat – known within juggling and clinical industries as a renowned theorist and world practitioner of social circus which promotes inclusion. Craig Quat investigates the developmental effects of juggling in education by focusing on adaptive educational methods in order to promote and support greater inclusivity of circus. He is recognized for developing the specialized equipment known as Quat Props that helps make juggling more accessible to people of all abilities, ages, and backgrounds. His unique learning style contributes many progressions over traditional methods of instruction to enhance the overall quality of learning for everyone.
Schedule in Czech Republic:
18. – 20. 2. International workshop for circus teachers
21. 2. Workshop for physiotherapists in Motol hospital
22. 2. Workshop for Cirqueon students
23. 2. Workshop for teenagers in Cirqueon
24. 2. Workshop for Medical clowns
25. – 26. 2. Workshop in Brno